The Charitable Foundation was established by the Rotary Club of Atlanta in 2005 to support community, national and international club projects.
Since inception the following projects have been undertaken.
1) 2005 - Support to Katrina Victims
2) 2005-2008 - Kenya Water Project which produced approximately 100 water wells and helped 200,000 people.
3) 2007 - Gateway Center for Atlanta's Homeless
4) 2008 - Present - Rotary/World Vision Water Project in Kenya designed to dig wells, build latrines, and provide hygiene training and serving approximately 600,000 at the time of completion in December 2009.
5) 2008-2009 - Support for the families of our U. S. Troops including grief counseling for those who have lost a loved one in the war.