IVAN ALLEN CLUB SERVICE AWARD
PRESENTED TO DAVID ALLISON
ATLANTA BUSINESS CHRONICLE
Alicia Philipp presented award to David Allison
This award is represented by a silver bowl and is awarded to the member performing the most outstanding Club Service during the past year.
- This years recipient has generously contributed of his time and talent.
- He lives the “Objects of Rotary”
- The development of Acquaintances
- High ethical standards
- The ideal of service
- The advancement of international understanding
- He understands the Rotary Commitment to never say “no” when asked to share leadership skills and gives of them freely
- He has a genuine love for Rotary
- Our Honoree graduated from Georgia State University in 1984.
- He is actively involved with Honduras Outreach Inc. and the Honduras Agalta Valley Education Foundation which was supported by a matching Rotary grant this year and served as our club’s international project geared toward improving the quality of life in a remote valley in eastern Honduras.
- He is an active member of our Membership Committee
- He supports our club’s public relations efforts in trying to let the world know more about Rotary as a whole
- He serves on our 2013 100th Anniversary Committee
- He is active with planning for the 2017 Rotary International Convention to be held in Atlanta
- He has been with award-winning Atlanta Business Chronicle, one of the most widely read business journals in the United States, for 27 years, serving as editor since November 1998.
It is our honor to recognize DAVID ALLISON as our 2011-12 Ivan Allen Service Award recipient.